Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

haha, tht is the game..

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

haha, I love the animation style. It fit the story of this cartoon perfectly. I found myself actually laughing out loud to this video, whichfalash cartoons rarely make me do

Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

Wtf?!

I Love it lol

Soldier Diary Soldier Diary

Really fun, but a bit too easy... I think if u just had this gameshave a few more deaths in it. I find myself clicking and making mistakes that should have a death animation in my opinion, however there will not be one. I do believe you should create a sequel though for sure. I kno I would definately enjoy playing it and it seems like many other newgrounds fans would too.

Polar PWND Polar PWND

This Game is very underated

It doesn't even have a 4.00 in the ratings. I find that dissapointing considering that this game is in my opinion very creative (in the puzzle design), very challenging, and fun, and when you win a hard level without using the walkthrough you feel accomplished and the congratulations/ advance to the next level screen helps with that self satisfaction. And if you give up on a puzzle and cant go any farther there is always a walkthrough in the corner.

I like this game a lot, a great way to spend time when you have extra time on your hands and i added it to my favorites.

10/10

***** 5/5

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

I love it

I love the art style, the grity look to it and the music at the begining is both cute and extremely creepy at the same time lol

Defective Defective

IRON GIANT 2

That being said, really creative and I like the drawing

llama llama

DEMON LLAMA!

But seriously, that's awesome artwork :)

corsetfetish responds:

thanks dude, llamas rocks!

Tara's World Doodlez Tara's World Doodlez

How?

Wow, How did you think this up? Lol, where you bored one day and wanted to just draw? I bet it was drugs.

But seriously it's very creative and artistic. It's awesome
(Don't feel bad, I do drugs too)
=D jk

TaraGraphika responds:

Coffee is a drug....

Yup, I was bored, and later just draw this stuff~~